Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

New Reflections 337RLS Owners

Hi all,

I've been around and posting already but we are official owners now. Bought our 2015 Reflection 337RLS yesterday. It is still in Indiana but reportedly on it's way to Southern California very soon. Our only options are a second A/C for the B/R and the 12 cu ft fridge. I'd never seen an Atwood refrigerator before so I hope those are reliable units.

We are both recently retired and live in Carlsbad, CA. We are lucky to be able to keep our RV on our property. We do travel a lot. We are gone every month somewhere. Sometimes just for a few days and sometimes for a few weeks. Next summer we will take our first "cross country" trip. We will probably leave home in early August and will return when we return, probably at least 3 - 4 months. Our son, daughter-in-law and 2 grand sons live in Northern California, so we travel to see them often as well and look forward to the boys camping more with us as they get older. I'm not sure what else to share on a personal note, maybe already too much?

Unfortunately I haven't slept for days. Nervous before we went to the dealer and my brain won't stop now thinking about the unit. I'm already a pest and I'm certain to be an even bigger one for a while before the questions die down.

I've got a lot of work before we pick it up. I have things on the old rig to remove for the new rig. I was very excited to discover that the Mor/ryde pin box I bought for the Cougar is the same model for the new trailer. That saved us a bunch of money! I am also removing the Steadyfast system to transfer over as well my Samsung Surround Sound system, inverter and some other do dads. The dealer will also swap out our new mattress from the Cougar and my 2 - 6 volt Trojan GC batteries.

Anyway, so very happy to be new GD owners. My wife is unbelievably excited about the new kitchen (the pantry has her flipping out), we are both excited about the new living room layout and the large shower that doesn't feel like we are going to fall through the mushy bottom and the very large front closet. Oh, we love how little carpet there is especially on the stairs and the landing! That should stay much cleaner since we do a lot of beach and mountain camping.

Paul and Deb
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Paul and Deb, lets us know how your shake down trip goes.

Steve

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve and Cill View Post
    Congratulations Paul and Deb, lets us know how your shake down trip goes.

Steve
    Thanks Steve. We had reservations for New Years at a local beach and we cancelled that because we didn't know for sure when the trailer would be here and prepped. We made some new reservations for another of our favorite beach campgrounds, San Clemente, for 3 nights in mid-January. That will be our shake down trip. Let's hope for no issues we don't find when we take delivery.
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS