Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 Solitude 310 slideout measurements

We have a Solitude 310 on order and need to know the depth of the 3 slideouts. I can't seem to find this info anywhere and before I call the dealer, I thought I ask to see if someone on the forum has this info. Thanks!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deniserlamar View Post
    We have a Solitude 310 on order and need to know the depth of the 3 slideouts. I can't seem to find this info anywhere and before I call the dealer, I thought I ask to see if someone on the forum has this info. Thanks!
    First, welcome to the forums. There are a lot of very good, friendly and helpful people here. And welcome to the Grand Design family. We have a 310GK and are happy with it.

To answer your question, roughly (within and inch or so), the dinning room and bedroom slides are 3' deep. The kitchen slide is 2' deep.

Chris
    Last edited by CoChris; 03-05-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Chris! We can't wait until ours arrives!!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deniserlamar View Post
    Thanks Chris! We can't wait until ours arrives!!

That is the hard part, waiting for the unit to arrive. Then the fun really begins. Between using it and modifying it. Lots of great ideas here on the forum and lots of ways to help you spend your time and money. I have learned a lot here. This is our first trailer (and camping in 40 years?). Feel free to ask any question you have, and please contribute your experiences, ideas, and "learnings" as you go along.

A few suggests (no particular order) ;
    - Go over to the "new members" section and introduce yourself. People here are a great group.
    - Fill out your signature. It will save a LOT of questions on where are you, what trailer do you have, what truck do you have.
    - Join the forum as a paid member. I found it was the best (and cheapest) $12/year I have spent on camping. Being a "site sponsor" gives you full access to all of the sub-groups after your trial membership expires.
    - Learn to use the "search" function (text box and magnifying glass in the upper right portion of every page). It is not the best search engine, but really helps look through the vast amount of excellent information (and some opinions ) here. For example type in "310GK weight" and sit back. Lots of reading.
    - When you reply to a specific message, especially a long thread, use the "Reply with quote". That will let everyone know what you are replying to and will also notify the person you are quoting that they have a reply. The other trick is use "@user_name" i.e. @deniserlamar in a text (as I just did) will also notify that person they they have been referenced.

Again, welcome. Enjoy the trip!

Chris
    Last edited by CoChris; 03-05-2020 at 10:22 AM.
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023