Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2014 369 RL and are considering going full time. We have looked at the 379FL and are concerned with the storage space in the kitchen. How is it working out for you? Thanks Ed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Lester View Post
    We have a 2014 369 RL and are considering going full time. We have looked at the 379FL and are concerned with the storage space in the kitchen. How is it working out for you? Thanks Ed
    Well it has good storage DW like it,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Edward Lester!

Steve

Ditkitty
    We are not full-timing, but are in it for one or two weekends a month. The under-sink storage is a little cramped, so I keep my cleaning stuff in one of the side cabinets. But otherwise seem to have lots of room. There aren't a lot of deep cabinets - I have to keep my plates and pots and pans in the pantry. But we love the rig on the whole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning and welcome,
    I find the kitchen space tobe pretty good. As in a previous post the cabinet and under the sink is a little cramped. But the pantry has more than enough space to make up the difference, Jeff.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both for the reply on the 379 kitchen. We spend the winters in Southern California and have more than enough space in our 369. We are trying to figure out if we will have room for the electric griddle, 4 slice toaster, crock pot, coffee pot, bowels, cooking pots as well as can and dry goods. When considering going full time, lots to consider. We really like the 379 for the front living room and the bedroom and bath arrangement. Thanks again for the reply....Ed

Ditkitty
    Thank you both for the reply on the 379 kitchen. We spend the winters in Southern California and have more than enough space in our 369. We are trying to figure out if we will have room for the electric griddle, 4 slice toaster, crock pot, coffee pot, bowels, cooking pots as well as can and dry goods. When considering going full time, lots to consider. We really like the 379 for the front living room and the bedroom and bath arrangement. Thanks again for the reply....Ed
    Well, you won't have room for all your appliances to be on the counters at the same time - there aren't that many places on the side counters that are wide enough. We keep our toaster and coffee pot on one side, and our knife block and paper towel holder on the other side. If I want to use the crock pot, I bring it out and set it on the island.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John,
    I also have the anderson ultimate hitch . I use it in 2 different trucks one being a flat bed with a recessed ball. the only issue I have had is that the extension tube I ordered for the recessed ball wasnt long enough for my truck so I had to make my own. Other than that im happy with it.
    Reflection 337
    2012 F-250 26,000 miles
    2015 F-250 46,000 miles

fatman
    Have a new GD Solitude 369RL in the driveway. Have to wait for some warmer weather before I can take it out.

fredandfred
    Been in ours since September. Going fulltime. Very comfy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12