User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brad2388 View Post
    i have a new forest river riverstone. but i have the blue label.
    when i change the wifi name i lose the couch. once i put the myrv back it comes back. has anyone figured out a way around it?

im not sure why the wifi name matteres when its connected using ethernet.
    Nope, sadly that seems to be normal. It's written by 12 year olds, that all I can tell you. You have to be on the My_RV SSID, if it can't find that one, it will default to cellular. It's asinine. I keep the web page as a favorite, you can access it that way without using the app if you need to control things and change the WiFi name. You're 100% correct, the name SHOULD not matter, but it does.

Also, came back to this thread to report something. My weather started working. I didn't change anything, so, I have no explanation at all, but it suddenly started working on my last trip. Don't ask me, perhaps an over the air update? IDK, but it's seemed to work now for a few weeks without interruption (including adjusting automatically when we move the trailer). <no idea>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had time to play with thia some more. I replaced the router with my own and using the my rv ssid. Everything works like it should. Plus i can add a modem or whatever i want for internet and not be locked to them. You can use your own hotspot via usb now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just picked up my new Momentum 399TH and I have the ‘Blue Label’ across the WAN port. I have tried everything to get it to connect to the Internet without luck! It does however pass Internet traffic as when I am connect to MyRV_XXX i am getting internet connectivity from my Peplink Max Transit Duo. Also I am unable to access the OneConnect Router admin page. I have been told that it is configured with an IP of 192.168.1.1. I have tried browsing to that IP while connected to the wireless as well as hardwire with my laptop to one of the LAN ports. The IP is ping able, so I am not sure what the issue is. Are others able to connect to the OneConnect router via this IP?? Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ercklentz View Post
    I just picked up my new Momentum 399TH and I have the ‘Blue Label’ across the WAN port. I have tried everything to get it to connect to the Internet without luck! It does however pass Internet traffic as when I am connect to MyRV_XXX i am getting internet connectivity from my Peplink Max Transit Duo. Also I am unable to access the OneConnect Router admin page. I have been told that it is configured with an IP of 192.168.1.1. I have tried browsing to that IP while connected to the wireless as well as hardwire with my laptop to one of the LAN ports. The IP is ping able, so I am not sure what the issue is. Are others able to connect to the OneConnect router via this IP?? Any help/advice would be appreciated!
    On mine, the router is 192.168.1.2 and the login is root/admin. I think the Ethernet bridge for on control is the .1 address.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brad2388 View Post
    I have had time to play with thia some more. I replaced the router with my own and using the my rv ssid. Everything works like it should. Plus i can add a modem or whatever i want for internet and not be locked to them. You can use your own hotspot via usb now.
    Did you remove the original router or just move the cabling over?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
    Nope, sadly that seems to be normal. It's written by 12 year olds, that all I can tell you. You have to be on the My_RV SSID, if it can't find that one, it will default to cellular. It's asinine. I keep the web page as a favorite, you can access it that way without using the app if you need to control things and change the WiFi name. You're 100% correct, the name SHOULD not matter, but it does.

Also, came back to this thread to report something. My weather started working. I didn't change anything, so, I have no explanation at all, but it suddenly started working on my last trip. Don't ask me, perhaps an over the air update? IDK, but it's seemed to work now for a few weeks without interruption (including adjusting automatically when we move the trailer). <no idea>
    A few days ago there was an app update that added some mailbox and made me re-setup the app, but my weather is still unavailable. Hopefully it will start working once I can leave the yard...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just figured out how to make the system accept my internet connection (I have one of the new systems with the blue label) I am now able to access my one control thru the web application!! It took a while and a lot of frustration but it works! I am tired so I will post the solution tomorrow.. Cheers!!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can't wait to hear...…

Mark
    2014 HDT Volvo 780 "Baby Bird"
    2016 Smart Car "Baby Bird Turd" - on the back
    2020 Momentum 376THS
    We're both proud USAF Retirees...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It appears that Lippert has hard coded the system to only except an internet connection from the IP address 192.168.1.2 which is the IP of their router/cellular modem. In order to get the system to work with My router and internet connection I had to remove their router/cellular modem and use my Peplink router in its place. I unplugged all of the network cables from their router/cellular modem and disconnected the power and then connected network cables from my router to the LCI Cloud gateway and the Cellular gateway. I then changed my router address to 192.168.1.2. In order to get the one control App to work I had to create a new SSID on my Router that matched the original SSID (MyRV_XXXXX) and I used the same password. I can now connect using the One Control app as before and I can also use the OneControl website and access the system remotely. I hope this helps you out and please feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer. Cheers!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy...I've read this 4 times and will need to read another 20 to make sure I understand - sounds like you've got the workaround - thanks!

Mark
    2014 HDT Volvo 780 "Baby Bird"
    2016 Smart Car "Baby Bird Turd" - on the back
    2020 Momentum 376THS
    We're both proud USAF Retirees...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast