User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers_351M View Post
    Since my unit does not have a Cloud Gateway device installed, is there a way to remotely connect into the PepWave router and then access the One Control system? For example, I can get to my EasyTouch Thermostats and Victron system remotely through the PepWave. It seems like there should be a way to also get to the OneControl system.
    Unfortunately the "remote management" happens on LCI's website (not through an app), so not sure how it would work without the LCI Cloud Gateway in place to connect to LCI's servers. You may however be able to setup a tablet that stays inside the RV and then remotely control that tablet from the web.
    Last edited by Brother_Bluto; 11-17-2022 at 12:55 PM.
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a pepwave and can access all of the LCI via wifi through the pepwave and have internet. If I wanted to have remote access to the coach I would have to give LCI 10.00 a month for that privilege, so I don't have it. It has to go through there cloud server so they charge, to me that access is not worth the expense, but if you have pets the story might be different
    H. J. and Mary Michael 2020 Momentum 397 THR, 8K axles, 17.5 Coopers, 300w solar, upgraded 2800/100 inverter/charger, LiPo4 battery's Lion Energy U1300 Ceramic Coated, Pepwave router. 2019 F450 Lariat Air Bags 90 gals aux Fuel, Ceramic Coated. Full Time RV Liven the retired life. It's 5 O' Clock Somewhere

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmichael View Post
    I have a pepwave and can access all of the LCI via wifi through the pepwave and have internet. If I wanted to have remote access to the coach I would have to give LCI 10.00 a month for that privilege, so I don't have it. It has to go through there cloud server so they charge, to me that access is not worth the expense, but if you have pets the story might be different
    After I installed my Pepwave, I didn’t pay anything to LCI and can access on the internet via the LCI one control cloud (via Lippert.com). I think I had to register my unit… but no payments. Pretty handy to turn on/off the AC or heat when remote. I think the $10/mo deal is to use their internet card…
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567