User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pictures of underside without the enclosure

Does anyone have pictures of their 295RL or 303 with all the boarding removed (not sure of the correct term). I'd like to get ideas of what is where, and how it is positioned.

Thanks in advance.

Frog Out

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFrog View Post
    Does anyone have pictures of their 295RL or 303 with all the boarding removed (not sure of the correct term). I'd like to get ideas of what is where, and how it is positioned.

Thanks in advance.

Frog Out
    Hello fellow Hoosier, I was born there but never lived there long. As for your question, I probably speak for the group when I say you do not want to know what's under there lol. Also never remove the wall in the front storage bay, these are the dirty little secrets we all avoid talking about! Seriously though there is a lot of loose jumbled wire and plumbing but it all seems to work!
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To late, I pulled it back one day to peek behind... HORRIBLE MESS!

I think (hope the guys) at Alliance RV will address those kinds of issues. Make 2 less a day and do it right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfivver View Post
    Hello fellow Hoosier, I was born there but never lived there long. As for your question, I probably speak for the group when I say you do not want to know what's under there lol. Also never remove the wall in the front storage bay, these are the dirty little secrets we all avoid talking about! Seriously though there is a lot of loose jumbled wire and plumbing but it all seems to work!
    I have a 2019 29RS that I just installed the Seelevel II tank monitor system. From the nose to tail. Black water tank sets on the road side front to back with the outlet facing the rear. Gray tank sets next to it running the same way. Galley tank is behind them cross ways just in front of the axles, with the outlet facing the curb side. The fresh water tank sets cross ways behind the axles inlet is on the road side end of the tank. As Txfivver said the wiring is laying everywhere and has heating ducts running all over the place.
    2019 Reflection 29RS
    2019 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi Bighorn Night Edition