Hi all,

I've been around and posting already but we are official owners now. Bought our 2015 Reflection 337RLS yesterday. It is still in Indiana but reportedly on it's way to Southern California very soon. Our only options are a second A/C for the B/R and the 12 cu ft fridge. I'd never seen an Atwood refrigerator before so I hope those are reliable units.

We are both recently retired and live in Carlsbad, CA. We are lucky to be able to keep our RV on our property. We do travel a lot. We are gone every month somewhere. Sometimes just for a few days and sometimes for a few weeks. Next summer we will take our first "cross country" trip. We will probably leave home in early August and will return when we return, probably at least 3 - 4 months. Our son, daughter-in-law and 2 grand sons live in Northern California, so we travel to see them often as well and look forward to the boys camping more with us as they get older. I'm not sure what else to share on a personal note, maybe already too much?

Unfortunately I haven't slept for days. Nervous before we went to the dealer and my brain won't stop now thinking about the unit. I'm already a pest and I'm certain to be an even bigger one for a while before the questions die down.

I've got a lot of work before we pick it up. I have things on the old rig to remove for the new rig. I was very excited to discover that the Mor/ryde pin box I bought for the Cougar is the same model for the new trailer. That saved us a bunch of money! I am also removing the Steadyfast system to transfer over as well my Samsung Surround Sound system, inverter and some other do dads. The dealer will also swap out our new mattress from the Cougar and my 2 - 6 volt Trojan GC batteries.

Anyway, so very happy to be new GD owners. My wife is unbelievably excited about the new kitchen (the pantry has her flipping out), we are both excited about the new living room layout and the large shower that doesn't feel like we are going to fall through the mushy bottom and the very large front closet. Oh, we love how little carpet there is especially on the stairs and the landing! That should stay much cleaner since we do a lot of beach and mountain camping.

Paul and Deb