Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    Actually, I believe that is where you would put the crank for the street-side slide, should you need to retract it manually. At least that’s how mine is set up. On ours, there is a crank fitting a little further back, under the unit and just to the curb side of the spare. The long wrench fits there, to lower the spare. That’s where I hang a trouble light when parked at home, because I can see it from my dining room and I can be sure that the power is on in the trailer (charging the battery, etc.) We plug the trouble light into the outlet in the basement of the rig, running the cord up through one of the water connection openings.
    Hmm, Tom - not going to doubt you. It has been a while since I dropped my spare so will have to check out this spring when we take out of storage.

I seem to recall that the black access ring at the front of the curb side slide was to manually crank the curb slide.

In the below picture of our street side slide, the black access ring at the rear of the slide is the manual slide crank access for the street side slide. Guess I will have to check this out in the spring too. Maybe someone else who has accessed the manual slide cranks and spare crank can chime in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180717_133725.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	32444

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s also possible that our two units are slightly different. You have a 2014, mine is a 2019. It is likely that several things have changed over the five-year period. I know that we have a window in the bedroom slide and a window in the kitchen. However, we don’t have a vented range hood.
    Tom and Janice (known as Tom in PGH on the “other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat (Diesel) 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12