User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndbb View Post
    Thanks for the pic. I’ll do comparisons when we pull her out of storage next month. Just to be clear, though, which of the three black pieces is supposed to hold that drawer in place? Yes, lovely cut-no tape on hand?

Skiing in NY? That wasn’t Whiteface you visited, it was “Iceface”! And in VT, Sugarbush is our northern fave, sweet place, and Stratton and Bromley are our southern picks.
    Thanks again,
    Nancy
    The friction tab that “locks” the drawer is the large piece on the extreme right. I think it is one moulded piece that fits into the channel attached to the side of the drawer. The pic is of our bath drawer, pulled out about a foot or so. This piece wedges itself into the glide channel attached to the side of the cabinet. It would seem to me the piece might wear and not do its job after a number of uses.

Took awhile to get used to skiing on real snow and not ice when I moved west in the ‘80’s. Whistler was still undiscovered then and the interior BC mountains spoiled me. Those days are over, arthritic hip has ended my downhill days.
    Last edited by Skiddy; 03-23-2020 at 03:34 PM.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'ved been skiing at Geek, on and off, for over 50 years as my father represented Hall Lift Company. Teaching has been a retirement gig, so only two years. Greek has evolved from a locals only area to an area that gets skiers from all over the world. We had a good season despite the lack of snow and cold this year. Current owners are skiers who invested millions in a new lift and lots of snowmaking.
    Doug, Patti and our puppy Leo are from upstate NY.
    Imagine 2019 XLS 18RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123