So my last trailer, Cougar High Country, suffered as many Keystones seem to do, from terrible and very rapid fade / oxidation in the front cap. Mine did within a year and by now, 4 years old, the back cap and even some of the side areas have very noticeable oxidation looking areas. Keystone ended up painting the front caps on many owners rigs but I didn't get in on that myself. My best friends new Montana High Country faded terribly with 6 months and was painted by Keystone. I ended up trying everything available to improve my rig and am now using Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-cut Cleaner Wax as recommended by Autogeek. It produces some results with my Dual Action buffer but a lot of work, has to be done every 2 months and still shows fade and swirl marks. i won't be using that product on my new Reflection but will find the best available product I can ... recommendations welcome!

Anyway, has anyone with a Grand Design started to see any of this kind of deterioration of the finish?

I am one of those anal people who details my cars and trailers routinely and am very meticulous. I will immediately wax my entire rig when it arrives but wanted to see what I'm up against with this new rig.

TIA - Poppy