User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camping View Post
    I kinda figured that would happen. All I know is we need it no later than mid May, we have FL and SC booked for beginning June and need a camper for that, as long as the places stay open!
    I'm not going to rain on your parade....
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just purchased a new Grand Design Imagine 2670MK and so far, the campgrounds where we have reservations are still open. We will see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had 2021 297RSTS on order. Supposed to come offline 4/2. Grand Design is currently shut down with a tentative plan to reopen 4/13. For up to date information go to Elkhart Truth website. It appears to be the local newspaper. Given the current state of things, it would be surprising if the shutdown isn't extended. It's a bummer, but totally understandable....

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m so sorry you are having to wait!

I’m so sorry you are having to wait. We got our new RV on March 2 and we haven’t gotten to go camping yet. We canceled our Easter reservations because of the NC Stay Home orders. But the good news is that we are getting a 50 amp service installed tomorrow so we will be able to camp in the driveway next weekend. We are blessed to be able to work from home right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiletwice View Post
    We had 2021 297RSTS on order. Supposed to come offline 4/2. Grand Design is currently shut down with a tentative plan to reopen 4/13. For up to date information go to Elkhart Truth website. It appears to be the local newspaper. Given the current state of things, it would be surprising if the shutdown isn't extended. It's a bummer, but totally understandable....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12