User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine XLS 21BHE bunk and dinette dimensions

Hello everyone,

So, I am going to pick up my 2020 GD Imagine XLS 21BHE tomorrow! I am trying to get some things ordered like sheets and what not. Anyone know the dimensions of the bunk beds and/or the dinette when folded down?

I got them down to $21,500. That's without any additional fees other than tax, title and license. I think I could have gotten lower if I had made up my mind and bought it in February, but it's already in the upper 70's down here in Louisiana and foot traffic is pretty high at these dealers.

Also, I have a Jeep Gladiator and would love to take it to some national parks in the cooler months to go off-roading and hiking. Thinking of upgrading the electrical to add solar and lithiums further down the road. Has anyone done that yet?

*And don't worry, my Jeep has the Max Tow and a capacity of 7,650 and payload of 1553 lbs. Much higher than the Rubicons.*

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by TinyTink; 03-13-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t help with the dimensions, but congratulations on the new trailer!
    2017 F-350 CCSB 6.7L
    2021 Micro Minnie 2100BH
    previously - Reflection 28BH, Intech Pursue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the bunks in our 21 BHE, I got twin sheets and a duvet. They fit perfectly as the mattress is so thin. But, we’re dry campers and don’t want the extra weight so as long as the kids don’t mind, this works! Not sure about the dinette. We’ve never folded it down. Enjoy!!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was also wondering the actual dimensions of the bunks and the dinette when converted to a bed. There isn't one near me to see in person.
    Maybe someone will update this thread?

UPDATE: I emailed Grand Designs to ask them and they responded promptly, saying:
    The Imagine 21 BHE bunk size is 47” x 76” and the booth dinette is 48” x 74”.
    Last edited by kangarooelaine; 08-20-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the bunks I ordered 3/4 full fitted sheets. Not exactly the right size. 1 inch too short and 1 inch too wide. It didn't matter because they were meant for deeper mattresses so they fit like a dream!