User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    Yeah - I'll use it for a wind guard, splatter guard around the griddle. I put my 17" griddle in the TV compartment beside the frige. It's on a Moryde tray. Works great.
    Wind screen. Another good use for it. Thanks.
    Jim T.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopesNC View Post
    Made a few mods to our 2019 2670 MK
    Took out the small almost useless 2 burner stove and put in a 2 burner griddle.
    Also took out the queen mattress and put in a Split Queen Adjustable Bed.
    Both mods came out looking good and work very well. Bed is very comfortable for sure.
    Attachment 25335
    Attachment 25336
    Attachment 25337
    Attachment 25338
    Attachment 25339
    One thing I did to mt 2670 is move outside refrig slightly to right and at a 15 degree angle so that I could get to 115V outlet! Door still opens 90 degrees.
    Tim

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tim

Not sure what year your 2670 is. Mine has an outlet just to the left of the fridge and both ports are open to use. There is another one behind the fridge . That is the one your spekaing of I think. So did yours not have the extra outlet just to the left of the fridge?
    Jim T.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopesNC View Post
    Tim

Not sure what year your 2670 is. Mine has an outlet just to the left of the fridge and both ports are open to use. There is another one behind the fridge . That is the one your spekaing of I think. So did yours not have the extra outlet just to the left of the fridge?
    Only outlet was to left of frig and all the way back (this was where frig was plugged in). You could not reach it even with small hand and skinny arm. Did not see an outlet behind when I removed frig. I like to remove plug for frig when not camping, no way to unplug until I shifted the frig.
    Tim

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tim

Understand why you might want it unplugged. Just not sure if you have the other outlet or not.
    Attachment 25562
    Jim T.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jim, looks like a good choice and nice job. We're in a 2670MK as well and you're right the little stove doesn't give you much room; any issues with fitting the griddle in the existing space? I can't quite make out from the pictures, what brand griddle did you choose?

The mattresses look real nice, we've upgraded from the hard-on-the-hips Serta Grand Design threw in there too!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas RVers View Post
    Hey Jim, looks like a good choice and nice job. We're in a 2670MK as well and you're right the little stove doesn't give you much room; any issues with fitting the griddle in the existing space? I can't quite make out from the pictures, what brand griddle did you choose?

The mattresses look real nice, we've upgraded from the hard-on-the-hips Serta Grand Design threw in there too!
    I'll PM you on what you need and whats involed. I did not take any pictures of how I did it.
    Jim T.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We keep cooking simple. We have an electric skillet and an electric griddle that is used outside most of the time. Inside, we use the air fryer often, and the microwave is used to reheat foods. We also use a gas grill outside.

We seldom even use our regular oven or stove.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you be more specific as to what the model and size of your split queen bed is? The web site you provide a link to has a lot of options to weed through and would be most helpful to know what you purchased. Thanks!!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iDealBed 3i Custom Adjustable Bed Base, Wireless, Memory Presets, Zero-Gravity chose the split queen option where it list all options on size.

https://www.dealbeds.com/idealbed-3i...-zero-gravity/

You will have to move them around until you get the perfect setting once you lay them down on your bed frame. Them screw them down in place.
    Hope that helps.
    Jim T.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast