User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

328M slide will not retract

2016 Momentum living area slide will not retract. I have reviewed forums, blogs and referred to the User Manual to no avail. The switch has power and the extend motor works but nothing on the retract side. Is there a specific retract fuse I may have missed? Has anyone else experienced this? Luckily I am at my residence and not stuck in some campsite. Any help would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did they use hydraulic slides in 2016? Do you have separate switches or is it a combined switch? If separate, maybe try swapping the switches to see if the switch is bad, or try jumping the wires on the back. Could be a bad solenoid if it's a hydraulic slide.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Single switch inside, I was hoping it wasn't a solenoid but need a little more dry weather to get to the bottom of that. I pulled the switch today but it ohm'd out fine. Thanks for the tip.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If hydraulic, odds are the solenoid - they go out often. It powers the pump motor in the opposite direction than extend for retract. If you feel comfortable you can check the 12 volt power from the solenoid to the motor when you hit the retract. Also there is a small post on the solenoid you can also check to see if the switch is powering the solenoid and it's just not "switching" to provide power to the motor - make sense?