Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SH@T Happens

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Thank you for the lessons learned story. I have not seen anyone wearing a face shield when emptying black tanks in the many videos I have observed...however, I think I shall...just as a precaution.
    PJ England
    USAF 1SCS and Undergraduate Space Training Squadron
    Preparing for road living

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pengland01 View Post
    Thank you for the lessons learned story. I have not seen anyone wearing a face shield when emptying black tanks in the many videos I have observed...however, I think I shall...just as a precaution.
    In retrospect I sure wish I would have worn one !!
    Life consists of two dates separated by a dash...Make the most of the dash !

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tip, I say as I wipe the tears from my eyes. Hope all went well for you, and glad you have a sense of humor about it, ‘cause that’s the hardest I’ve laughed in months.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshhm View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I say as I wipe the tears from my eyes. Hope all went well for you, and glad you have a sense of humor about it, ‘cause that’s the hardest I’ve laughed in months.
    I'm glad you got a good laugh, I assure you I'll not soon forget that experience ! All good and good lesson on my part. Hope others do NOT make that mistake, just sayin'...

Life consists of two dates separated by a dash...Make the most of the dash !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345