User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did cancel on my own. I called and they ended up refunding the entire fee

That being said we were out last weekend at another campground and there were only a few sites open, good to see people out having fun safely

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pennsylvania to reopen some state parks and forest facilities

From CNN's Artemis Moshtaghian

Pennsylvania's Department of Conservation and Natural Resources announced a phased reopening of state parks and forest facilities in line with social distancing guidelines set forth by Gov. Tom Wolf, according to a statement released on Saturday.

With the exception of one restroom in each day use area and marina, all state park and forest facilities outside of the counties will remain closed until changes are made consistent with Wolf’s guidelines for reopening, the statement reads.

The public can still access trails, lakes, rivers, streams, forests, roads and parking areas statewide for recreation. All playgrounds, nature play areas, interpretive centers, amphitheaters and group camping facilities statewide will remain closed indefinitely.

Beaches statewide will be closed until June 6.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dekinridoine View Post
    Hi, I read somewhere that all counties will be closed till Oktober or even November. What do you think about this?
    Are you speaking of Pennsylvania? If so you need to find another source for information.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345