Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Identify this part?

This thing is not on the GD website, not listed in parts. I'm pretty sure this is a circuit breaker/ distribution bar. Where can I find out more about it, like the breaker ratings? I'm really hoping not to take it all apart to trace out all my wires.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-03-04 13.19.15.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	25402
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the one in my 220RK. Looks virtually the same... It's a DC (positive and negative) distribution bar.

Name:	20200103_115241.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	25403

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickLight View Post
    This thing is not on the GD website, not listed in parts. I'm pretty sure this is a circuit breaker/ distribution bar. Where can I find out more about it, like the breaker ratings? I'm really hoping not to take it all apart to trace out all my wires.

Name:	2020-03-04 13.19.15.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	25402

That is the main power distribution bar. One of the heavy red wire should go back to the positive lead on your battery (most likely the heavy red wire on the left end of you bus bar in the picture). Grand Design uses auto reset circuit breakers. They are the silver boxes under the bar/wires. They will have a copper and a silver terminal. They are various sizes and are marked on the side of each circuit breaker (along with the manufactures model number). Grand Design is not consistent in their use of wire colors for functions, but in general white (with no tracer color) is ground. The other you really need to track down yourself. Grand Design will not (can not?) provide wiring schematics for the trailers. Other people on this site have tracked down and made schematics for THEIR trailer. Use the search function to find some of them and use those as a starting point for YOUR trailer.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a factory made buss for the 12 volt breakers supplying the different systems. Unless the colors mean something then the breakers are stamped with their ratings. I had to take mine apart to identify the amperage.
    Reflection 297RSTS 2018
    Ram 2500 Laramie 6.4 Hemi