User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV Covers - what to buy

Has anyone had any experience purchasing a cover for their Reflection 29RS? The sizing on most of the sites I have looked at seems to go from 28' to 31', and then 31' to 34'. So do I want it on the tight side with the possibility of not fitting, or on the loose side, where the wind can get at it? And do I want Tyvec, Polypropoline, Aquashed, or some other designer fabric? I live in the land of 30 below and lots of snow for the winter, so that's another consideration. I also want it to protect the RV from the early spring rain of sap from the Basswood tree that I park under, it makes a mess.

Any advice or experience appreciated.

Greg & Lisa in Winnipeg.
    Greg & Lisa (and the Yorkies - Rocky & Adrian)
    Winnipeg, MB
    2017 Grand Design Reflection 29RS
    2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LTZ Duramax

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can tell you what I've used, for just the first season on my 29RS at least. The ADCO P/N 34855, 31-34' fit well. And yes it is the tyvec, designer series, all climate/wind, 3layer. I won't be using it this winter, because we'll be using the 5er in southwest Florida. My suggestion if you go with this, or any cover, is to pad the sharper corners, like the lower rear, with some foam padding, and cut some tennis balls to put over all of the gutter spouts. Keeping it taut will help prevent wear. The next size smaller cover would probably work as well, but with some padding on the ladder, etc. the 31-34' stayed on without any damage. Hope that helps.
    Mike & Marta
    2020 Solitude 344GK
    2020 Silverado 3500HD CC standard bed Duramax/Allison
    Comfort Ride 184 hitch