Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    Did you mean 10% discount at Camping World? I do not think Good Sam's gets you any discount at Wally World.
    Chris
    OK let me clarify. If you have the Good Sam card you get 10% off daily rates at campgrounds that accept it, same thing with AAA card.
    The discount at Walley World is the difference between member and none member. It can be 10 or 20 cents for cheaper stuff up to 3 to 5
    dollars or more for more expensive stuff.

When I had a motorhome and towed a small truck I priced the bracket, tow bar and brake system. The GS card would have saved me a
    couple hundred dollars. I ended up going with a Blue Ox tow system which was a lot less than what was sold at Camping World.
    Last edited by Phil Saran; 03-29-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's hit-and-miss where you're at. I've had them refused to tow my dually truck because they say it's too big. Then when I called Ford roadside assistance they sent the same company, driver and truck and it did just fine. Other times they did just fine with flat tires and a long tow to the dealership for fuel filters swap out from lots of water in the diesel I bought in the keys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123