User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might be old if.....

...you remember when RV's had propane lighting inside.

feel free to add to the list.
    ~Dean

2019 Ford F250 Supercab, 6.2L
    2023 GD Imagine AIM 18BH
    2012 Harley FLHRC, Deep Purple,; 2012 Honda PCX150
    "Auctioneer, specializing in FL onsite auctions"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwick View Post
    ...you remember when RV's had propane lighting inside.

feel free to add to the list.
    I was going to jump on this topic, but after the above; I got nothin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Reflection 27RL
    2017 GMC 2500

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You might be old if the refrigerator took a 50lb block of ice, and most everyone had it in the case. You cant find block ice anymore.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Case? Wasn’t yours delivered...by a horse pulling a wagon? That’s the way my folks and sister got the ice for the ice box in their 2nd floor apartment.

If...your skates clamped on stiff-soled shoes, and you needed a key.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When 10 cases of measles didn't trigger a statewide health alert, It just referred to the number of kids on your block
    Norb
    Upstate NY
    2020 Imagine 2800BH
    2013 Keystone Bullet 23BHS
    2015 Sportcraft AR-ONE 25BH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrbsrsr View Post
    When 10 cases of measles didn't trigger a statewide health alert, It just referred to the number of kids on your block
    Or - you sent your kids to play with the kid that had the measles - or chicken pox for that matter.

And sadly you might be old if you knew a kid with polio . I remember in early grade school getting in line in the gym for all the vaccinations (mandatory) and no parent complained. But I do remember the ice cream afterword.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..... you remember walking through the neighborhood with a rifle slung over your shoulder as you walked to your favorite shooting or hunting spot and someone stopped to give you a ride.....
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You might be old if you had a 30-30 in your pickup gun rack, left the windows down, went shopping, and no one stole it or called the police.

Your might be old if you knew the town cops by name and everyone smiled and waved. The cops bought ice cream cones at Tastee Freez on Friday (10 cent cones dipped and everything)

You might be old if you even remember the corner Tastee Freez or even the neighborhood ice cream truck and remember the tune the truck played.

You might be old - if you needed a ride you stuck your thumb out and folks gladly picked you up and it was safe to do so.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    You might be old if you had a 30-30 in your pickup gun rack, left the windows down, went shopping, and no one stole it or called the police.

Your might be old if you knew the town cops by name and everyone smiled and waved. The cops bought ice cream cones at Tastee Freez on Friday (10 cent cones dipped and everything)

You might be old if you even remember the corner Tastee Freez or even the neighborhood ice cream truck and remember the tune the truck played.

You might be old - if you needed a ride you stuck your thumb out and folks gladly picked you up and it was safe to do so.
    Or the local A & W root beer drive in. Man I remember getting root beer floats, they hung them on your window in that little tray. My Dad would take us in his new 1966 red Mustang convertible. Good times!!
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pumping the handle in the "camp trailer" (they weren't rvs back then) to get water...wait a friend still has one of those, it's a "hunters special"
    Paul, Sue & Wonder Dog Zane
    '18 Solitude 310 GK
    "15 F-350 6.7, DRW, CC

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast