User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it was written as a 2020 but upgraded to 2021, your dealer should have all that info if not contact GD

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ordered ours just before Christmas with a planned late-April delivery. Dealer said we're getting a 2020 model w/ 2019 pricing. Yesterday the GD rep told me the parts have been ordered but no assembly started yet. I wonder what we'll get when production resumes. . . .?
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Entirely too logical

Quote Originally Posted by minnow101 View Post
    My take on the RV parks being closed is that the govt. is trying to shut down people from moving from where they are now to another location. Keeps the potential of the virus spreading. If there is no place to go, then it stops people from going.
    That's some funny stuff... I was wondering when someone would point out the obvious... Good one!
    Tim & Debra
    2015 RAM 3500, SRW, 4x4, 6.7, Air bags, 18k Demco Auto Slider
    2017 Grand Design Reflection 26RLS, 16" Goodyear Endurance Tires,

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by telder4 View Post
    That's some funny stuff... I was wondering when someone would point out the obvious... Good one!
    With the number of snowbirds on FB the past couple of days whining about how everything is closed as they try to make their way out of FL., AZ, TX. etc., it apparently isn't obvious to everyone.

I sure all of us here though are eternally grateful that you are so insightful.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were supposed to pick up our new unit on March 25th in PA. They closed none essential dealer operations thew day before. So here we sit.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minnow101 View Post
    My take on the RV parks being closed is that the govt. is trying to shut down people from moving from where they are now to another location. Keeps the potential of the virus spreading. If there is no place to go, then it stops people from going.
    Which would make perfect sense if... Hotels were closed too. Except they're not (at least a lot aren't). Hotels, open. Airports, open. RV campsites, closed? Which of those 3 things provides the most social distance?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    total noob here, but i 2nd what skiddy said as far as you might be better off. you probably have somewhere to put the trailer, but we just bought our 1st one and i'm more and more wishing i followed my gut and put the breaks on the deal. we live in a row home in an urban part of city with no parking options so we had to get a seasonal spot at an rv resort (paid in full). turns out we bought the trailer just in time for everything to shut down. literally the week after we dropped it off. and reading posts on reddit from people in europe talking about the situation and their gov talking about the shutdown lasting over a year.. seems like we'll be lucky if things start to go back to normal by the end of the summer.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcollins362 View Post
    Complicating matters is Pennsylvania has ordered the shut down of all non-essential businesses, including auto/rv dealerships.
    However PA beer distributors are allowed to remain open, deemed by Gov wolf an essential business.
    2020 2150RB
    2015 Silverado 5.3 L extended cab
    Former: 2015 Casita 17'
    Former: 1986 Terry 34'
    Former: 1988 Pearson 31-2 sailing sloop (liveaboard)
    Too many guitars and too many boats (according to my wife anyway)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLB348 View Post
    However PA beer distributors are allowed to remain open, deemed by Gov wolf an essential business.
    Wonder if it is a matter of following the money? What is the tax collected on beer/alcohol in PA? Here in BC we have government and private liquor stores but virtually all the wine and spirit clears thru a government warehouse. The government distribution system is busier than it has ever been with bars and pubs closed maybe folks are starting happy hour earlier at home....
    Even craft beer brewers are open with a booming business, thank goodness the governement revenue continues to flow, which is good, our universal single payer health care is using a lot of money to fight this thing.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here in Wash state, parks are closed, hiking is closed, fishing is closed, shellfish is closed, golf is closed, boat launches are closed. Almost all outdoor activities are closed. Yet, pot shops and liquor stores are essential. So buy booze and sit at home and drink it by yourself? Isn't drinking alone the first sign of a problem? lol.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast