User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took the cover off, but it is not looking good.....

Great weather, decided to take the cover off while it was dry, seldom happens in the PNW. Ran some water thru the plumbing to rinse out the antifreeze, started everything to make sure it worked. All is good.
    It is not looking good to use the TT anywhere but my driveway.
    Yesterday, Nova Scotia became the first province in Canada to limit travel to essential only. I’m sure the rest of the provinces will do the same within a week or two. The Canada US border is closed and will be for sometime. Hate to admit it, but 2020 will be a bust.

Any recreational travel restrictions out there?
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live on the 395 corridor north of Reno NV. Quite a few RVs on the road, most heading north, mostly MHs. Snowbirds heading home I assume. I see a few THaulers heading out to the desert so I think it's still good here.
    I too pushed out the AFreeze back in Feb. Took a week into Oregon...didn't know it was probably the only trip of the year (at least I went). Came home put in more AF, upgraded to the HD shackle/wet bolt kit, Morryde 3000 equalizers & new brakes in anticipation of a few more trips this summer oh well....sure does look good sitting in my yard: at least the new parts wont get dirty
    Paul, Sue & Wonder Dog Zane
    '18 Solitude 310 GK
    "15 F-350 6.7, DRW, CC

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Within the next day or two I'll have a 30 Amp rv plug in my backyard just in case that's the only camping I get to do.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckreef View Post
    Within the next day or two I'll have a 30 Amp rv plug in my backyard just in case that's the only camping I get to do.
    Funny. Was thinking of doing the same thing, that is installing a 30A service. I instead decided I’d do some driveway boondock camping and will just fire up the generator - to create a more authentic experience. Wonder if my neighbour will mind a fire pit on their lawn?
    Judy & Larry
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree lots of Snowbirds still winding their way home. Neighbour got in a few days ago, he said most rigs he saw on the road north were other Canucks getting home. They delayed their return due to nasty weather on the planned route. They are self isolating at the moment, we exchanged pleasantries, he on his porch, me on the sidewalk.
    Judy & Larry

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ontario just shut down everything until April 6th for now except for essential services. All non-essential workplaces are to shut down as well.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddy View Post
    Funny. Was thinking of doing the same thing, that is installing a 30A service. I instead decided I’d do some driveway boondock camping and will just fire up the generator - to create a more authentic experience. Wonder if my neighbour will mind a fire pit on their lawn?
    I have one on the exterior of my garage. If needed, the driveway will be the campground - complete with full hook up. The neighbor won't care about the fire pit in his yard - he has a big fire every other night. We'll just go to his fire.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddy View Post
    The generator will cost a bunch more in gas than a 30 Amp will ever cost. You can buy all the 30 Amp parts for home delivery for about $100. I did have a piece of 4x4 pressure treated for the pole. For 30 Amp (what my 2600rb is) Its only 3 wires. Took less than 1 hour to get it up and going.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    I have one on the exterior of my garage. If needed, the driveway will be the campground - complete with full hook up. The neighbor won't care about the fire pit in his yard - he has a big fire every other night. We'll just go to his fire.
    Good plan, but remember to keep your social distance/physical separation or whatever the current term is.
    Judy & Larry

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckreef View Post
    The generator will cost a bunch more in gas than a 30 Amp will ever cost. You can buy all the 30 Amp parts for home delivery for about $100. I did have a piece of 4x4 pressure treated for the pole. For 30 Amp (what my 2600rb is) Its only 3 wires. Took less than 1 hour to get it up and going.

My 20A outdoor receptacle is good, on the GWN’s Pacific coast, AC is not needed. Still, to get that woodsy feeling, you have to have the purr of a generator....��
    Judy & Larry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast