User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Rob, I’ve been working with Essex and so far it’s been great. I read a lot of bad reviews and only a couple good reviews about them but honestly so far it’s been painless and easy... and nobody else could touch their rates! Not even bank of the west, which is who actually finances the loan haha.

Also, the full time rates with them are lower than their standard rates, and even their standard rates are low!
    2021 Momentum 381M (Ordered 3/6/2020, Delivered 8/27/2020)
    -- Full Body Paint, MORryde IS 7k w/ disc brakes, Gen-Y Gooseneck conversion, 3 AC, Heat Pump, Dual Pane Windows, Slide Toppers, Residential Fridge

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstAscent View Post
    I agree with Rob, I’ve been working with Essex and so far it’s been great. I read a lot of bad reviews and only a couple good reviews about them but honestly so far it’s been painless and easy... and nobody else could touch their rates! Not even bank of the west, which is who actually finances the loan haha.

Also, the full time rates with them are lower than their standard rates, and even their standard rates are low!
    Thank you for the information. I will look at them and see what happens. Looks like I am going to place my order in a week or so and take delivery in sometime in August.
    2018 Ram CC,LB DRW Longhorn 6.7, AISIN, 4.10s

2021 Momentum 397TH-R

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akfiredog377 View Post
    Thank you for the information. I will look at them and see what happens. Looks like I am going to place my order in a week or so and take delivery in sometime in August.
    Keep in mind that the letter of credit from Essex is good for 60 days (some other lenders it's just 30 days). You don't want to complete the loan process too far ahead of the expected delivery date or you have to do it over.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alliant Credit Union RV Loans

Don't know if anyone has used a loan from Alliant CU. They have been good for interest on savings account...and they do advertise RV Loans with 4.24 rate on a 10 year loan.

Cindy
    2020 F-450 Lariat, CrewCab 8' bed, diesel
    2020 Solitude S-series 2930rl-R

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alliant

I did look at their website. They also offer 240 months at 5.24. That's not too bad considering most offer 5.49-5.99
    2018 Ram CC,LB DRW Longhorn 6.7, AISIN, 4.10s

2021 Momentum 397TH-R

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akfiredog377 View Post
    I did look at their website. They also offer 240 months at 5.24. That's not too bad considering most offer 5.49-5.99
    Yeah not too bad, but still not as good as Essex by almost a full point.

Also, one thing to keep in mind is your credit. Unless you’re one of the lucky ones who has an 800 credit score in which you have nothing to worry about, Essex is a little more lenient in regards to offering the lowest rate with a lower score.

Essex/BofW pulls Experian, FICO8 score
    Alliant pulls Transunion FICO9 score

I dunno what Alliants minimum is but Essex clearly states that at least a 690 is required to be eligible for their lowest rate. That’s quite fair!
    2021 Momentum 381M (Ordered 3/6/2020, Delivered 8/27/2020)
    -- Full Body Paint, MORryde IS 7k w/ disc brakes, Gen-Y Gooseneck conversion, 3 AC, Heat Pump, Dual Pane Windows, Slide Toppers, Residential Fridge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12