Thread: The Ideal Rig

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Ideal Rig

If you could design a trailer what would look like? I've been thinking a lot lately about what the ideal rig design would be for me, and I believe I know what it would be. Here goes:

For me, I'd like to see a 43 ft toy hauler, but designed similar to a Reflection 337 floor plan layout + 8 feet. What I mean is with an 8' garage, 1 bath (top of the stairs) + a water closet (just the toilet, no sink) in the garage--not behind the television. Here's why: The 8 ft garage would double as a study for working from home, and could house exercise equipment. It could likely transport an ATV, but that's not my jam. Having a spare bed back there for when one of my kids visit is nice as well. The water closet not being behind the TV would give a similar rear living feel to what I currently enjoy in a 337, which I REALLY like. This would also afford the ability to have a swivel recliner in the back of the living room beside the doorway.

One other thing I would fix is the location of the entertainment center relative to the sink. It's always annoyed me that I had to wash dishes with the TV behind me...

Anyway, that's how I'd describe my ideal rig based on 2 years of full time experience. What would yours look like?
    Last edited by chemist308; 03-28-2020 at 12:21 AM. Reason: typos
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7803/4...56f2161a_m.jpg