User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warranty complete .... Good Job

We had a few warranty items left after PDI ... nothing that kept us from camping so work was scheduled at one of the dealers closer to our house .... street side basement door was misaligned/twinked had to lift the right door to close and was scrapping frame .... new frame and door ordered and now installed looks great ... the 2 other items we fixed ... loud exhaust fan on microwave it was loose just had to tighten the 4 screws that hold it up ... hot water not working on elec ... PDI guy missed the on/off switch on the side of the heater on the outside could not see it because factory had tape over it ... I am sure they were trying to prevent a dry start with no water in tank .... we had plenty of hot water during PDI clearly from the gas side .... debated on finishing the work during the current conditions I was assured by their service department they were set up to handle and they were ... I had no close contact with anyone and told the service rep before we started please sign/initial any paperwork as needed .... they wiped and cleaned all areas they touched on camper and I did the same ... there was no waiting allowed in lounge ... I questioned if I should have gone but I am glad I did ... I understand others may disagree ... later Frank
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's great that this dealer did this work so well for you. Now, share who it was so others can make the dealership a candidate for their work.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad it worked out for you! Sounds like you did it all as safe as possible!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2020 Solitude 2930RL-R 2019 Ford F350 SRW SB 6.7L Powerstroke

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowells View Post
    It's great that this dealer did this work so well for you. Now, share who it was so others can make the dealership a candidate for their work.
    Sure .... We bought from LaMesa in Sanford Fl .... the issue with the door required ordering parts I did not want to drive 3 1/2 hours so they said Ft Myers can do any warranty work on your GD even though they do not sell them ... within 10 minutes I had a phone call and e mail from Ft Myers wanting to schedule services .... The Sanford dealer did a very good job and have very competitive pricing ... https://www.lamesarv.com/orlando-motorhomes-rvs https://www.lamesarv.com/ft-myers-motorhomes-rvs .... later Frank
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's good info about the exhaust fan. Mine runs loud as well, to the point I don't like to use it. I'll try the screws and see if that's the fix.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked ace View Post
    That's good info about the exhaust fan. Mine runs loud as well, to the point I don't like to use it. I'll try the screws and see if that's the fix.
    Easy to get to with short screw driver ... inside the storage area above ... good luck ... later Frank