Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lippet 3.0

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippet 3.0

I started a new tread. Which is what I should have done from the beginning.

I also have the Lippet 3.0 Auto Level system on my '20 303 rls. Recently I've noticed that when I unhook and push the Auto Level button it does it's thing but then stops and flashes a Panic Stop code before it finishes it's leveling. Have to push the enter button to clear the code and push the Auto button again. The same code comes up. To me it seems level but why doesn't the Level code come on the screen? Also did I read right. The slides need to in to operate the system correctly? Thanks for any advice.

Gerry

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lippert publishes a Master Owners Manual for the leveling system; here's a link to it:

https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...0001573-08.pdf

I haven't seen other reports of exactly the behavior you describe, but if there's nothing mechanically going wrong with your jacks then resetting the system may stop the error from appearing. Instructions in the manual.

Yes, the slides need to be closed when operating the leveling, but that's primarily to protect the slides. They should not be extended at any time that the trailer is much off level. Sometimes auto-leveling significantly de-levels the trailer while it's figuring out what it needs to do to level it, and the resulting twisting of extended slides in their pockets may damage mechanisms and impair their future operation.
    Last edited by boyscout; 03-31-2020 at 03:40 PM.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mark for the info.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again Thanks Mark. I followed the instruction to Zero the system. It didn't work as I read it. I noticed the red light was blinking on the right rear leveler button so I pushed it up and down a few times until it turned green. Pushed the Auto Level button and Bingo everything cleared and Auto Level Finished code popped up. All is good. Hopefully.

I downloaded and copied the Master Manual. Hopefully I will never have to use it again. But I doubt it.

Gerry