User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furnace not blowing much air in front of transcend explore

I've got really good airflow in the bathroom but under table there isnt hardly any heat blowing and the front bedroom has a little heat but not mucn

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rquinn1 View Post
    I've got really good airflow in the bathroom but under table there isnt hardly any heat blowing and the front bedroom has a little heat but not mucn
    Try partially blocking the highest flowing vents. This should increase airflow to your other vents. I used tape at first then upgraded to these adjustable vents:

Valterra Black A10-3353VP Rotating/Dampered Heating and A/C Register-4" ID x 5-3/8" OD
    2019 2800bh
    2018 Silverado 1500

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your first post. Please consider becoming a paying member and filling out your signature so we know what model you have. The dryer vent style flexy hose they use can be kinked during assembly and they don’t necessarily double check it when they are done. I suggest pulling your cabinet drawers out and checking the hose routing and if you have a mid bath unit with a shower pulling that access panel out to see the hoses under there. Mine had a kink in it.

2018 F-250 6.7L Leveled, 35’s.
    2019 Imagine 2500RL, 640w Solar, Lion UT1300s, 3000w Inverter
    CRE3000, Sumosprings