Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Planning on Driving From Phoenix AZ to Big Run PA

We are planning on driving from Phoenix AZ to Big Run PA over a four or five day period. We were wondering if there are any travel restrictions or challenges we should watch for? We are planning on driving North to Flagstaff and then East on I40 to Oklahoma City and the I44 to St Louis then I70 to I76 and up to I80 into Dubois and Big Run.

What travel restrictions might we encounter?
    Are the RV Stops open?
    Can we get Diesel Fuel?
    We are pretty self contained but can we anticipate getting Drive Thru Food?

Any recommendations would be appreciated?

Casper

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you staying at a residence? All campgrounds in PA are closed entire month of April. And that's around Allegheny county which is a pretty hard hit area in PA. With the stay at home order from Gov., I would expect the police not to be happy seeing a camper bounding down the highway. They're supposedly issuing warnings right now, not citations. Whole state was recently put on lockdown, and they're having all kinds of issues with people trying to come here to summer vacation homes in the Poconos from NJ and NY.