User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two more small mods done .

I just did my latest 2 mods to the camper. We bought a storage foot ottoman to sit under the mirror on the wall that GD puts in the 2670 MK. I also added a fold down shelf under the mirror for remotes phone and whatever else we might use it for. It drops down to stay out of the way of the lounge chairs slide out when it goes in. I also did the famed highly posted dimmer switch on the inside and out side lights. Works great.

Attachment 25622
    Attachment 25624
    Attachment 25625

Next up an old personal thing. Turning the outside awning led lights to yellow instead of white so we no longer attract bugs. Nobody does this anymore, but old farmers always did this and it does help a lot. We use yellow around the house outside and it does make a huge difference , living in the sticks like we do.
    Jim T.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am with you on the yellow lights outside. I will be watching this as i have been thinking the same thing.

Can't use the unit right now so I have been doing some mods to make it nicer when we can go out again.
    Dave Z
    Troy Missouri
    2020 Reflection 367BHS
    2018 Ram 3500

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DaveAZ
    I'm doing a lot of little things on the camper right now. As I'm sure lots of campers are doing at this time. Trying to get ours all ready for our westward trip this summer. Posted the mods as I have done them so far. On hold for now with some house chores that have to be done. Taking it to the dealer for warranty work next week. Getting Goodyear tires put on next week also. So may be a few days before I take on the yellow lighting work.
    Stay safe out there.
    Last edited by ScopesNC; 04-02-2020 at 11:18 AM.
    Jim T.