All,

My wife and I recently took delivery of our new Imagine XLS. Upon unhitching in our driveway and proceeding to give things a closer look...

The face of one of the drawers literally almost fell off as my wife opened the drawer to inspect it. I witnessed with my own eyes. Where was no rough-handling to speak of, just a normal opening of a drawer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0109.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	25651

Name:	IMG_0110.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	25652

I took the picture after pushing the two pieces back together somewhat by hand. After realizing that all of the drawers in the trailer are held together with staples I decided to shore things up a bit:

Name:	IMG_0111.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	25653

Name:	IMG_0112.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	25654

Name:	IMG_0113.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	941.6 KB 
ID:	25655

While I was at it, I figured it was a good idea to shore up all the remaining drawers in the trailer. So that's been my project for today.

I also noticed that none of the rails are properly fastened in the rear of the cabinets, but there are holes for screws. Only a bracket held with staples. This discovery was made while looking closer at a wobbling rail. Turns out it was not even attached to the bracket in the back, which explained why it felt loose. I slid the rail into the bracket and it seems like it will stay put, just not sure if it worked it's way out during transport or if the installer never attached it at the factory (my hunch says the latter). Reinforcing the rear brackets for the drawer rails may become a project for another day.

For some reason the orientation of the pictures went weird during the upload. I'm not sure how to change that, apologies for the odd angles.

Best!