User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you like that firepit? We have a cheap one and will eventually upgrade and I've been interested in the type like you have.
    Fulltime - 2020 2670mk, 2020 Chevy 2500HD

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the Solo Stove Bonfire. We love it. It's a little pricey but it works really well. Very easy to light and once going good is almost completely smoke free. It doesn't leave a mess and won't burn/scorch whatever it's sitting on (with the bottom riser ring). The only complaint would be the lack of heat down at your feet /bottom of your legs. Every time we use it (very often) I mention to Mrs skreef that I feel it's one of the better purchases we've made.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckreef View Post
    That is the Solo Stove Bonfire. We love it. It's a little pricey but it works really well. Very easy to light and once going good is almost completely smoke free. It doesn't leave a mess and won't burn/scorch whatever it's sitting on (with the bottom riser ring). The only complaint would be the lack of heat down at your feet /bottom of your legs. Every time we use it (very often) I mention to Mrs skreef that I feel it's one of the better purchases we've made.
    I have the Solo Stove Yukon here at the house. I agree with your assessment. One of the best purchases I've made. It goes with us when we go out to camp for Nascar.
    2019 F-350 SRW 6.7 Powerstroke
    2020 Solitude S-Class 2930RL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks like so much fun! I miss my RV
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    2021 RAM 3500 MegaCab SWD Diesel 4x4
    SOLD --> 2020 Solitude 310GK

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tapped into my shop plumbing so I would have a full hook-up at my back yard camp site. Already had 50 amp and water. View isn’t great, but we are getting to use the camper.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Rocky View Post
    That looks like so much fun! I miss my RV
    Ours is new this past Feb. We haven't even taken it out of the yard yet and our first trip got canceled. We had to do something.
    Charles and Susan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckreef View Post
    With my weekend camping trip getting canceled and having already taken vacation time from work I decided I wasn't going to let all this stop my camping adventure.

So I made my own campsite in the backyard. 30 Amp service, water hookup and a strong wifi signal. No way to drain the black water so I'll take that type of business in the house. I am willing to drain gray water into the woods since they are my woods. I do think if I went to an rv park and had a campsite like this I'd be pretty happy (as long as it had sewer hookup). Going to take my vacation in the back yard this weekend. Check it out. Even a decent view from under the awning.

Attachment 25657

Attachment 25658

Attachment 25659
    Charles, any room back there for another GD? We are very quiet. LOL!!
    2020 Reflection 320MKS
    Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L, SRW
    Curt A16 Hitch
    Keller, TX

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pap and Mimi View Post
    I just tapped into my shop plumbing so I would have a full hook-up at my back yard camp site. Already had 50 amp and water. View isn’t great, but we are getting to use the camper.
    I have water and 30 Amp service (2600rb is 30 Amp). The septic system is within reach just not sure I want to do all that when I can just take that kind of business in the house.

In these trying times it's nice to still enjoy the RV every once in a while.
    Charles and Susan

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Handydc View Post
    Charles, any room back there for another GD? We are very quiet. LOL!!
    I did make a different post about that. If anybody really needed a spot to camp out for a short bit I could easily set you up in the front yard with 120 electric and water. Could possibly squeeze you into the backyard if you have long electric and water lines.

In the front yard you wouldn't even need to be quit. I have kewl neighbors that are a ways away from me. Most people would say I live in the country. Not sure I'd classify it the country but it's a little ways out there.
    Last edited by ckreef; 04-08-2020 at 04:26 PM.
    Charles and Susan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your generosity is appreciated but ill pass for now, maybe leave it open for someone really in need.
    2020 Reflection 320MKS
    Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L, SRW
    Curt A16 Hitch
    Keller, TX

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast