User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Handydc View Post
    Your generosity is appreciated but ill pass for now, maybe leave it open for someone really in need.
    It sounded like you were just teasing me and it's all good but the offer does stand for anyone in need passing through mid GA (Macon) area.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a beautiful campsite! My husband and I are working from home and we have never gotten to go camping in our new Grand Design Imagine 2670MK, but we have it all set up in the driveway with a 50 amp service and we are camping on the weekends.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, agree - we all most likely live in the "concrete jungle" out here with little room!!
    Mark & Lyne
    2019 Imagine 2250RK
    2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus with factory tow package - 2 sway controllers
    TT Ready for boondocking with solar installed on roof

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sj1320 View Post
    What a beautiful campsite! My husband and I are working from home and we have never gotten to go camping in our new Grand Design Imagine 2670MK, but we have it all set up in the driveway with a 50 amp service and we are camping on the weekends.
    Camping in the driveway is still better than it sitting in storage and you're looking at pictures on the internet.

Seems to be a bunch of us that have new trailers and don't know when we'll get to go out in them.
    Charles and Susan

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We signed the papers to our first and new GD 22MLE 2 days before they locked everything down. It was on the dealer lot but now we are not sure when we will be able to pick it up.
    Looking at online pictures for now.
    Be safe everyone and stay healthy.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckreef View Post
    Camping in the driveway is still better than it sitting in storage and you're looking at pictures on the internet.

Seems to be a bunch of us that have new trailers and don't know when we'll get to go out in them.
    Last weekend, we took our tractor and widened the section of gravel driveway we use to park our trailer. We have to pick her up from a storage building by 3-27. The space is one of only two or 3 relatively level spots on our property. It was fine for loading and cleaning, but only about 3-4’ of “patio” space under the awning. We do normally plug it in to a 20 amp circuit on the end of the deck to run the refrigerator. We use the lights, tv, radio, or vacuum, but never the microwave or AC. We’ll be able to drop our patio mat if I leave 1/3 of it folded under. I’m embarrassed to say I talk to Granny (as I do all our machines). Hope she understands why she’ll be limited in her travels this year!
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Setup! Have been looking at pulling the trigger on a 2600RB my self. However, i have a Ford 150 Eco Boost with 1790# Cargo and 1000# hitch weight. Noticed you are pulling with a Nissan and the Roadmaster Active Suspension HD. What has been your experience with pulling? My tow capacity is fine, just not sure on payload and Hitch.

Thanks for the post.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by centur1412 View Post
    Nice Setup! Have been looking at pulling the trigger on a 2600RB my self. However, i have a Ford 150 Eco Boost with 1790# Cargo and 1000# hitch weight. Noticed you are pulling with a Nissan and the Roadmaster Active Suspension HD. What has been your experience with pulling? My tow capacity is fine, just not sure on payload and Hitch.

Thanks for the post.
    Your Ford has slightly higher rating. My Nissan is hitch capacity of 932 and cargo capacity at 1488. I've only towed it back and forth to the Cat Scale a couple of times (about 50 miles round trip each tine). Once fully loaded and I got the equalizer hitch setup properly it pulls relatively well. I spent a fair amount of time getting the hitch just right which is key to towing when you are approaching your limits. In the Imagine section I do have a full post of all my different ratings and actual cat scale weights which you might find interesting.
    Charles and Susan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your advice. I will check out your post.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the pond pictures...and the crappie! LOL.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast