User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We set up our driveway for 50 amp service after we bought a 303 rls last year. We have not moved the trailer since the first week of March, after a trip to the coast. We have been driveway camping on and off since then. The hotter it is, the more we stay in the trailer with its great air conditioning. I am adding a 42 gallon Barker tote to empty the black tank into the septic, creating full hook ups at home. I figure that is a good long term accessory anyways. We like the trailer and plan to go full time in 2023.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BSAbbott View Post
    We set up our driveway for 50 amp service after we bought a 303 rls last year. We have not moved the trailer since the first week of March, after a trip to the coast. We have been driveway camping on and off since then. The hotter it is, the more we stay in the trailer with its great air conditioning. I am adding a 42 gallon Barker tote to empty the black tank into the septic, creating full hook ups at home. I figure that is a good long term accessory anyways. We like the trailer and plan to go full time in 2023.
    Although we didn't stay in the TT last night we did break out the Solo Stove Bonfire fire pit and zero gravity chairs. Set it up in the yard. Had smores and did a little star gazing. Good times for Mrs skreef's birthday during a pandemic.

Since this "campground" is tucked away in the backyard we hope to get an RV carport this fall. For what we need they only run about $2,500 and no permits needed where I live. I figure it's probably the best purchase I can make to extend the life of the TT.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We camp at home too!

Quote Originally Posted by BSAbbott View Post
    We also like to camp at home in our driveway. We have a 50amp hookup and dump the sewer into our home sewer. We have also stayed in our camper more due to the heat and this weekend, rain. We have only taken our Imagine 2670MK out twice for weekends because we both still work full time. But, we usually camp every weekend in our driveway. We have several trips planned in October, November, December, and January for long weekends and weeklong trips.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sj1320 View Post
    We also like to camp at home in our driveway. We have a 50amp hookup and dump the sewer into our home sewer. We have also stayed in our camper more due to the heat and this weekend, rain. We have only taken our Imagine 2670MK out twice for weekends because we both still work full time. But, we usually camp every weekend in our driveway. We have several trips planned in October, November, December, and January for long weekends and weeklong trips.
    Me and Mrs skreef also work full time. We try and get out for a weekend adventure once a month. We would have gone this past weekend but we would have driven to a campground in the pouring rain Friday night and it was predicted to rain a good bit on Saturday so it didn't seem worth it for the money.

We're good with a 1-2 hour drive after work on Friday for a weekend trip (we can usually get off work a couple hours early on Friday if we need to). We're currently trying to explore all the close in weekend accessible campgrounds. Next year we'll have our act way more together and I'll manage my vacation better.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567