Wow was it a long freakin' day! We left home at 11:15 this morning for the 1 1/2 hr drive to our dealership and we just got home tonight at 9:15. The trailer arrived from the factory yesterday and they were supper busy trying to prep a lot of trailers before the end of the year. We had a dealer installed B/R A/C which they ducted and they needed a part they had to get from one of their other dealerships. Plus they moved my 2 - 6 volt golf cart batteries and my Mor/ryde pin box from the old trailer to the 337. I also swapped our brand new residential mattress which is far nicer than the mattress that came in it. All in all, it was a very long day. To top everything off, by the time we got around to our walk through, it was raining pretty steady so they put the trailer in the shop but the front was still in the rain. Yikes!

I was very surprised to find some of the amenities in this trailer that I didn't know about like all the interior lights are complete LED fixtures! What? They early 2015 unit we saw didn't have that! I was prepared to spend a bunch of money on adding LED bulbs but this is even better.

The only problem we discovered in our walk through was a non-working remote for the fireplace. It works great using the buttons on the unit itself but the remote didn't do anything. There is a battery in it but ziltch. They are going to get a replacement and mail it to us. I think I will try just getting a replacement battery but they want to just get me a whole new remote.

Anyway, the only pictures we got tonight were the 5 person detailing crew working hard to get it cleaned up before we brought it home.