User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry 2020 2670mk roller shade problem.

The black rollershade above the booth will not lock when pulled down. I have tried troubleshooting from the manufacturer's website with no luck. Any suggestions?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had this exact problem with a shade in my bedroom. I too was under warranty. I called Grand Design and they sent me a new shade. Very easy to remove the shade. Reach up between the shade and window at the crossbar mount at the very top and you will feel 2 "bumps" about 1/2 wide and towards each end. Press the bumps and the shade with crossbar will release. I had removed the valence with the shade attached before I found these release clips which was also easy with 2 screw between the shade and the valence at the front screwed into the ceiling. It probably was easier to remove and install the new shade onto the valence this way and then remount the valence.

Grand Design asked me the shade size. There was a sticker inside the shade mount but you can also measure or they can look it up.
    Last edited by HighFive; 04-07-2020 at 06:39 AM.
    2019 303RLS Reflection 5th Wheel
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat 4X4 CC/SB/SRW 6.7L Diesel
    B&W Companion Slider Hitch