User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    That's "Life" - Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. It was written to mean you can't really have one without at least one of the others!
    Correction. You need all three together :-)

I am always amazed when people pick apart any document for details while totally missing the larger context.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JColeman View Post
    Correction. You need all three together :-)

I am always amazed when people pick apart any document for details while totally missing the larger context.
    You are correct - on all counts!
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you whe think that you can hardly get out there on the open road, think again. There are 350 million of us that want the same thing. Camp grounds will be packed. If you travel like we do than forget about it. You chink camping is busy on the 4th of July LOL. Every weekend will be the 4th of July LOL
    I just thought I would throw that out there.
    And to the guy that said it isn't the Wuhan virus. It is in fact Wuhan virus. It may even be called the China virus. I am not sure where the term Cronavirus or Corva 19 came from. It for sure came from China.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bone View Post
    For those of you whe think that you can hardly get out there on the open road, think again. There are 350 million of us that want the same thing. Camp grounds will be packed. If you travel like we do than forget about it. You chink camping is busy on the 4th of July LOL. Every weekend will be the 4th of July LOL
    I just thought I would throw that out there.
    And to the guy that said it isn't the Wuhan virus. It is in fact Wuhan virus. It may even be called the China virus. I am not sure where the term Cronavirus or Corva 19 came from. It for sure came from China.
    "Coronavirus" is the type of virus it is, it gets it's name from the round shape with a corona of projections. The common cold is a coronavirus.

"COVID-19" was the official name of the disease given by the World Health Organization to identify this particular virus.

the World Health Organization (WHO) declared an official name for the new coronavirus disease: COVID-19 — making sure not to reference Wuhan, the central Chinese city where the virus originated. COVID-19 stands for Corona Virus Disease 19.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    "Coronavirus" is the type of virus it is, it gets it's name from the round shape with a corona of projections. The common cold is a coronavirus.

"COVID-19" was the official name of the disease given by the World Health Organization to identify this particular virus.

the World Health Organization (WHO) declared an official name for the new coronavirus disease: COVID-19 — making sure not to reference Wuhan, the central Chinese city where the virus originated. COVID-19 stands for Corona Virus Disease 19.
    Thanks for the info!

As for me, the WHO can call it whatever they want, but I will still call it the "Wuhan Covid-19 Virus." If anyone got a bad rap it was the Spaniards! The "Spanish Flu" didn't originate in Spain, they simply named it that way because they were the ones who shed light on the strain at the time. The irony!

2017 Ford F350 DRW 6.7L Custom Ordered
    2018 GD Solitude 310GK
    40,900+Miles
    "Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself." -Potter Stewart

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post

And the WHO doesn't want to upset the Chinese apparently. I guess they decided that names shouldn't be associated with the place of origin, or where discovered.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHO cares.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goducks14 View Post
    WHO cares.
    LMAO!

Oh, and GoKnights!

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    folks, really????? The OP's original question (while laced with a lot of other things) was simply ...Are you going to resume traveling our great country to see all that our country has to offer?...

I plan to return once I feel it is safe again. Heck, i even hope to get back to Canada in the fall.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is too much Fox, Newsmax and Sinclair broadcasting in this thread. If you want to speak of Liberties why not address my expectation of safety in the community? That got passed over readily. Why is it so hard to dispel the "it's all about me" mentality and work towards it's all about US.
    Last edited by Wicked ace; 04-15-2020 at 06:04 AM.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast