Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Washer/Dryer?

Hi there,

Thank you for the lovely welcome.

We have been RVing for several years and have had our Solitude 310GK for a couple of years now. (2018). Because of the Corona Virus, we do not wish to go to laundromats any more. Can anyone suggest a good washer dryer set? I believe we are plumbed for a stackable unit.

Thank you,
    Jacksgg

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got the Splendide vented combo unit , 2100XC. My wife seems to like it.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the Splendide and they have been in constant use since before last Thanksgiving. Just remember that laundry will be almost a daily chore.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I understand it does take a while, lol Thank you so much for your quick response.

jacksgg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your quick response.

jacksgg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had our Splendide stackable separates for four years now and I can’t imagine life without them. They do a wonderful job. Large enough for a whole set of sheets or 5-6 towels at a time. Dryer works fast and efficiently. I don’t like fooling with a laundromat.
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi View Post
    We have had our Splendide stackable separates for four years now and I can’t imagine life without them. They do a wonderful job. Large enough for a whole set of sheets or 5-6 towels at a time. Dryer works fast and efficiently. I don’t like fooling with a laundromat.
    Thank you for your response. This is my first time on this forum, and I am struggling a bit with the format. So I hope everyone who was kind enough to respond also got my thank yous.

And the winner is....Splendide. I can't wait to get them, but then again, there goes much needed closet space....oh well.

Have a great day,
    Jacksgg

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just installed a Whirlpool pair in our 2020 310GK-R (they're just slightly narrower and less deep than the Splendide). BE AWARE!! There are faults/oversights in the 310 design in terms of installing the washer and dryer. Both the bedroom and W/D closet door frames - not just the doors - must be removed to get the machines in. In addition, the location where the dryer vent sticker is cannot be used. The rear wall of the closet must be removed, modified, and the dryer vent rerouted. In total, two experienced techs at our dealer spent over six hours last week installing our W/D. In the end, though, we are very happy to have them. The washer has a decent sized drum and is rated for a 15 lb. load. Dryer about the same.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksgg View Post
    Thank you for your response. This is my first time on this forum, and I am struggling a bit with the format. So I hope everyone who was kind enough to respond also got my thank yous.

And the winner is....Splendide. I can't wait to get them, but then again, there goes much needed closet space....oh well.

Have a great day,
    Jacksgg
    Storage is why we went with the combo unit. Still have the shelf and rod above the W/D. Use the space for detergents and coats and such. We’re not full time , but normally do a few long trips a year. Heed Rob’s advise on the dryer vent. Works much better going thru the closet wall to the front and bringing it out closer to the front cap.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    We just installed a Whirlpool pair in our 2020 310GK-R (they're just slightly narrower and less deep than the Splendide). BE AWARE!! There are faults/oversights in the 310 design in terms of installing the washer and dryer. Both the bedroom and W/D closet door frames - not just the doors - must be removed to get the machines in. In addition, the location where the dryer vent sticker is cannot be used. The rear wall of the closet must be removed, modified, and the dryer vent rerouted. In total, two experienced techs at our dealer spent over six hours last week installing our W/D. In the end, though, we are very happy to have them. The washer has a decent sized drum and is rated for a 15 lb. load. Dryer about the same.

Rob
    Any pictures available to help me visualize what you are describing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast