Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though I have had the problem with the remote we love our fireplace. It heats very well, nice to look at and is whisper quiet for sleeping. We use it a lot in cold weather.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KbjbCampers View Post
    I have a new remote for my fireplace but it does not work. Does it need programmed/paired. If so, how?
    We purchased a new S-Class in Jan. and had the same problem. I replaced the battery in it and it worked fine.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbowman View Post
    Our remote only works if you get less than 5' from the unit and that's even with fresh batteries. That is my only complaint with the fireplace. Since we don't turn it off and on much or readjust it I just live with it.
    Our remote is sometimes squirrely. Because we have remotes all in the same drawer for the Furrion TV, Satellite receiver, VCR (Yes it still works), DVD player, Roku, Furrion entertainment center (totally useless), and the fireplace, so we hardly ever use the fireplace remote. But, like others, when we use the TV or satellite remotes, sometimes the fireplace turns on for no reason... Weird!
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12