Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pullrite got back to me, and the solution they proposed is exactly the same as Ricklight's.

Good Morning,

Thank you for contacting us. The Lippert turning point in a unique pin box in the sense that it doesn’t require a pin box specific capture plate. Rather, it will use the wedge that comes with the pin box. You will need to insure that the long square end of the capture plate is going into the head plate assembly. For the pin box to function with a stationary hitch it would require the pin box be unlocked so that it can swivel, then the wedge would be installed to lock out the rotation of the king pin inside of the head of the SuperGlide hitch. We are doing the opposite. We will need the pin box locked out, so that the rotation will occur on the hitch. This will require the use of the Wedge that comes with the pin box. I have attached a video produced by Lippert whom is using one of our stationary hitches. The head plate assembly is the exact same design on a SuperGlide hitch. As a result, if we lockout the rotation of the pin box, the SuperGlide will function as it is intended to. if there are any additional questions please feel free to contact us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTEI...ature=youtu.be

Thank you. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

-Alex
    Last edited by lastrideout; 04-13-2020 at 09:11 AM.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey we are also looking to purchase the 31mb. Just curious, why did u go with the 20k and not the 16k

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastrideout View Post
    I have a Pullrite #2900 automatic sliding hitch. I will be getting the 2020 Grand Design Reflection 31MB. My understanding is that the Reflection 31MB uses a Lippert Turning Point pin box.

I've read the owners manual for the Grand Design Reflection 31MB and I cannot find the specific model of the Lippert turning point pin box so I can match the correct capture plate from Pullrite. Does anyone know as to the correct capture plate I need to purchase from Pullrite? I intend to lock the turning point pin box and just use the automatic sliding hitch Pullrite #2900 in my truck.

Hello, Here is the Wedge list from the Turning point pin box instructions. I hope this helps. For me, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wedge Block List.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	26893I have a Husky Hitch and the Specific Wedge for this hitch is a must have.
    Dan
    F-250
    Reflection 150 Series 290BH

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmarinecorps05 View Post
    Hey we are also looking to purchase the 31mb. Just curious, why did u go with the 20k and not the 16k
    Late to the party here but PullRite does not recommend the 16k hitch for the Turning Point because of the torsional load. Starting PullRite hitch no matter the RV weight is the 20k when there's a Turning Point involved.
    2021 GD Reflection (150) 5th Wheel 268BH
    2019 F250 Gas 6.2L V8 FX4 Crew Cab
    PullRite 2100 20K Hitch w/ LOCKED OUT Turning Point
    2x Honda EU2200i Generators & 1UP Bike Rack & Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
    Previous Setup:
    2017 Outdoors RV 23BHS
    2017 F150 Sport 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wedge is all you need

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by apack100 View Post
    The wedge is all you need
    You realize this thread was started in April, 2020, and the last entry was in September, 2020?

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may as well add that the 31MB does not use a Turning Point hitch......
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12