User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannie View Post
    Haloview RD7 looks nice and has good video quality, it has a strong and stable signal, you can see many good reviews about it on YouTube.
    Are you currently using it on your rig ?? Also what is the length TT ?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottld View Post
    I also spotted that camera and did see some decent reviews. Would be interesting to see how it works. As Gran Casita posted can't beat the $150.00 price. The 1080P was the thing that caught my eye. If video is clear at 65 MPH then it's a no brainer. I'll send you some sunshine from Florida to escalate the install if you like.
    The sunshine and warm weather would be great and a big help. DW and I had reservations at Jamaica Beach RV resort in Galveston but that got canceled because of the COVID virus. Next couple of weeks are going to be rainy and chilly so at least a couple of weeks away from an install and review.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the 2020 310GK-R Solitude.Obtained on Dec. 2nd 2019. I installed the Furrion Shark (single camera in the back but can add side and door cameras later). Some comments:
    1. Unit was expensive, but my RV was wired and ready, thus no work or risk there.
    2. Image quality is fair to good. My background is medical imaging so excellent to me is "way up there".
    3. Does it allow me to see well behind me? Good enough running down the road and backing up. View especially good early in a.m. and late p.m. due to sun
    light on monitor. I recommend the 7" monitor.
    4. Does everyone need a rear view camera? No. I like being able to see behind but I can where RV vets can do without.
    5. Install on a 1-5 was a 2 (easy). Just follow the instructions.
    6. Using with a late model GM truck vehicle? I have a 2020 High Country Silverado. I must place the lights on manual beams, cannot use "Auto" selection.
    If you want to use "auto" lights buy the Furrion adapter cable (approx. $60). It plugs into your truck bed 7 point connection and your RV plugs into that.
    7. Careful buying the right model you want. Model numbers are very close in alpha numerics. I had to return my first one. The rear only is called the Shark
    Fin. It has a S or something like that in the model #. Amazon did not portray the model clearly.
    8. I believe mine has sound pick up also but I have not used it. My wife and I use cell phones when backing up etc.

Hope this helps! Benny
    RV: 2020 Solitude 310GK - FB Paint, 300W Solar, Onan 5500 Gen, DP Windows, Samsung R-Frig, Splendide Stacked W/D.
    Tow Vehicle: 2020 3500 Silverado, DRW, HC Pkg., D-Max 6.6L Diesel, 10 Spd. Allison Trans.
    Hitch: Andersen 3220 Ult 2 With Safety Chain Package.
    Satellite: Winegard Pathway X2/Wally Rec. RV Tow Camera Rear: Furrion Sharkfin 7" Monitor.
    Autoformer/Surge Protect: Hughes 50 AMP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using it on my rig, the length of my TT is 39ft. It works great and has a super clear picture, it's really a good camera system to recommend. Here are some reviews on Youtube, I hope these will help you with your purchase.
    https://youtu.be/LVzO9wl-UwU
    https://youtu.be/FwDOk8vqovY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I have tried a few of these cheap brand on Amazon and had to go back to buying the new furrion camera,,i reckon its model S.

Everyone of these cheap cameras had noticeable lag, even at 40 miles/h.

The furrion one did cost me quite some money but i have not lost connection or noticed lag single time. LIFE>MONEY

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haloview 7108 under $300 great can with 7" monitor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have furrion monitor on our 2600rb and love it. No problems.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Haloview with the 7" monitor and I can recommend it highly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought the Haloview MC7108 and the Haloview CA112 Wireless RV Side Marker Light Cameras. I just installed it and it looks great on the 7' camera. Installation was straight forward and took about 1hr. I have not tested it on the road yet so i'm not sure if I will get any lag on a 33' trailer. If so I also bought the "Haloview S-5M 5DBi Magnet Antenna High Gain 2.4G Antenna Signal Booster Amplifier Modem Directional Adapter with 5M Cable for Haloview MC7101 MC7108 MC5101(S-5M)" in the event there is lag.
    So far I like what I see.
    Tim & Lori
    2016 Ford F-350 SRW 6.7L Platinum/60 gal Titan tank
    2018 Reflection 307 MKS
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    Haloview MC7108 rear and side cameras
    TST 507 4 Sensor Tire Monitoring System with Color Display

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased the Furrion 7 inch system for my new 303RLS. On my old 5th wheel I tried a system from RVS, but couldn't maintain a constant picture while moving. I returned it and bought a more expensive system from Tadi Brothers. They were excellent to work with. But even after they provided boosters for transmission and reception I still had problems. I added 16 inch antennas on both ends and added parabolic reflectors on the camera end. I had two cameras, one for near and one for far away. Still in the end I would lose the image for a while often. I had a jumble of electronics on my dash and
    cords all over. I decided for the 303 I would buy the Furrion system and would return it quickly if it did not work. Due to the Corona deal I have not had much use. However, my limited experience has been good and is so much simpler. Maybe the fact that it is Bluetooth has made the difference.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast