With retirement on the near horizon, it's time to start looking at which truck we'll buy. We currently have a 2006 Chevy 2500 with Duramax to pull our Reflection 337. While the 2500 does a great job in this set-up, she is getting up there in miles, and will fall short with the new retirement rig. We are looking at something around 42-45', toyhauler style with garage to haul the bike. (yes, we are looking at the Momentum also).

Drive train, GVW's and overall capabilities will be scrutinized to assure we are towing safely. It seems that all 3 of the big three diesel truck makers will be able to fit this bill without issue. (not interested in gas) All other things being equal, price will be a factor, but I will not compromise safety, reliability or comfort for price. I am interested in getting some feedback from my fellow GD owners regarding their experiences.

What Make, model and trim truck you have
What issues you have experienced
Good things and success stories

Is there any advantage to DRW over SRW? I expect we will need a 1 ton.

Over the years, I have owned Chevy, Dodge and Ford, and I don't have a bias. I simply want to buy a truck that is reliable, performs well and provides all the creature comforts needed for full time RV life.

Looking forward to some great feedback and discussion.