We purchased our 1st Grand Design 379FL and I am becoming more and more disappointed with it. How can so many things go wrong in just 5 short months??

Here is a summary of issues:

Water filter outside leaked.
Hot water heater leaked.
Back storage door has cracking in it.
Awning lights burned out first time we used them.
Awning will not close without assistance.
The auto level would not work, had to be reset.
Glass on table top was chipped. They replaced with a piece of glass that is now way to thin.
Staples sticking up in the carpet in bedroom, living room & stairs (killer on the feet).
Light switch broken in the kitchen. They put new switch in but now randomly makes popping noise.
USB charger broken.
Gas alarm goes off up to 5 times a night (some times every night, sometimes once a week).
Recliner was torn, also would not recline or close properly (replaced twice) and still cant use center piece or attach the chairs because they do not line up properly.
Trim falling off the wall in kitchen.
Top & bottom drawers will not latch close in the bedroom.
Shower fixtures peeled, new fixtures are rusting.
Shower leaks, they fixed twice and still leaks.
Dent in the kitchen floor from slide.
Something rattles in kitchen floor on pantry side.
Pantry door rubs and now has groves in it from screws.
Screen door gets stuck to door.
Rubber seal peeled back off entry door.
Closet doors wouldn't close due to screws put in crooked.
Bedroom door will not stay open and is hard to close.
Bathroom vent fan keeps trying to crank close after it has already closed.
When opening blinds they will not fold in the crease but rather pop out.
and last but not least.....The mood lighting behind the tv...well they replaced the switches 3 times because they would not work. Now they have been on steady for a week and the switches or in the OFF position. However, we woke p this morning and they were off, but magically turned back on!! I fear leaving my RV everyday due to an electrical issue and we live in i full time.

I am sure there is something I am missing and most positive there is more to come. Feeling very frustrated because I thought we made the right decision going with Grand Design. I see a lot of people have as many, if not more, problems like we are having. I am debating if I should get in touch with an attorney or not.