User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brave New Rally

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a great marketing tool. Get the RV owners to supply all their contact info to torklift. Let the email and marketing begin. Of course I registered, especially if I can get a discount on steps. Looking forward to it
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Believe it or not, I don't have Facebook and refuse to. I work in IT and dont need additional fake news, virus and.......

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    We don't have it either and never will. I retired from IT and my husband from the intelligence community. They are one of the worse platforms for security breeches.

Never have seen a reply on how an online rally would work. Anyone have any info on it?
    Mark, Linda and Riley (RIP 6/17/20)
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2016 RAM 3500 Longhorn Dually LB
    B&W Companion hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindabf View Post
    We don't have it either and never will. I retired from IT and my husband from the intelligence community. They are one of the worse platforms for security breeches.

Never have seen a reply on how an online rally would work. Anyone have any info on it?
    Could it be because they are secretly selling that information.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Site Sponsor Torklift International's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Could it be because they are secretly selling that information.
    Oh no, you guys, don't make me cry!
    I can assure you we are not selling your information - we only sell steps, suspension products, hitches and other aftermarket products
    I just wanted to post and let y'all know that we have been very quiet about the rally recently because we have been putting our heads together on the best way to launch it and what we will be doing next. There will be some more updates coming soon and we look forward to hearing from everyone in a group setting in August!
    - Candice
    Jasmyne Faborito

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't wait. The better half needed steps. Though with the backlog on the order, I could probably cancel it. The place I ordered them from is being told more than a month to receive them.

Hopefully some form of retro-active discount in some form awaits

Jim
    2019 F350 6.7L PS SRW CCSB Platinum
    2021 28BH with theater seating and 2nd AC
    2019 Imagine 2400BH w/solar (sold)
    https://rolling.howardweb.info/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torklift International View Post
    Hello fellow campers who wish they could go out and camp,
    We have attended many Grand Design rallies in person as we have been able to over the past couple years and this year is different - as we are all feeling the effects of it.
    We are in the process of planning a Virtual Rally catered to our friends at Grand Design.

We have put together a preliminary registration page to get started: Here

We are surveying rally masters and leaders right now on the best date that would work but we are shooting for early to mid-May to make this happen so this would be relatively soon.

As this is developing, we are planning a few different contests:

Cook Book Challenge: Submit your unique recipe to be shared in the 2020 Virtual Camping Rally Cook Book! Recipes will include a head shot and biography of each chef and the best recipe will be featured in a how-to video debuted at the virtual rally. Cook books are guaranteed to the first 100 rally registrants and all winners will get a copy of the cook book.

Owner's Group T-Shirt Design Contest: Do you have an exciting idea for a t-shirt design that is special just for your owner's group? If so, enter your design! You don't have to be a design pro - you can just send in a photo of a hand drawn design too. Best design wins a shirt plus they choose the charity of their choice that the proceeds will be directed to from shirt sales.

RV Calender Photo Contest: Send in your best photos of your RV to win a spot on a 2021 calender that will be made. A bio and description of the photo will also be featured. Photos will be displayed for voting during the virtual rally.

There are also several dealers across the US and Canada who are signing up to offer special discounts and promotional codes exclusive to people who attend the virtual rally.

We do hope to see you there. I have not had the opportunity to attend a rally in person in a while but I will be hosting the virtual event alongside participating rally masters and leaders who are also invited.

Looking forward to meeting some new friends,
    Candice
    so, how does oe register for this event?
    thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Jodester View Post
    so, how does oe register for this event?
    thanks
    I believe it may have already happened, due to the original posting date last April.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123