We finally spent our first trip cold weather camping in our 337. I have to say first off, I am impressed with how she performed so far. We spent 5 days in her over New Years with only two small issues. Was down about 20 f with lots of wind. We were warm and very comfortable inside, almost to comfortable. Looks like our Reflection is going to live up to our expectations when we purchased it this summer.

One of our small issues was frozen water lines in the galley. We do not use the fresh water tank or hook ups. We have devised our own method of dealing with pressurized water using the winterizing kit that comes with the unit. We also know to keep the pass through heated and we did. I was a bit forgetful and did not leave the cabinet door under the galley open so as to get warm air under the sink, so first morning both hot and cold were frozen. Hair dryer later all was good but the next morning the cold was slightly frozen. Hairdryer to the rescue again all is good. Last two mornings have been no issues at all.

We do want to address this because, well, lots of camping left in cold weather and I expect it to be even colder. I do know the water lines run through a duct which is supposed to be passively heated by the furnace (which we do use) and was a buying feature for us. We think the water lines are touching something metal which is causing the freeze, we would like to insulate them with that foam pipe wrap. Would anyone or can someone at the factory have a picture of the the underbelly showing the lines (ie no floor on over the water lines), I know many of you took the factory tour maybe someone has a picture. Most of the units are all built about the same. We want to kind of have an idea what to expect or maybe we are off base on why we froze up.

Oh the second issue was us not closing the tap on the outside shower, when we de winterized and pressurized the system there was a leak in the pass through. No damage and lesson learned.