Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screamineagle View Post
    OK, I have the same thing. When I am towing and turn right it shows the right side of the trailer when I am turning left the screen is black. does your do the same.
    Exactly the same. Plugging in when truck is completely off should do the trick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turn the ignition off, have seven pin plugged in, when restarted give the system twenty seconds or so to load all the information. If you plug the 7 pin after the truck is running not everything loads correctly.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to take my new Fifth In for hydraulic issues yesterday. I tried this and it worked. I also called the Chevy dealer and apparently there is a service note with GM that the engineers are working on a fix.
    Thanks for both your responses. Good catch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screamineagle View Post
    Good morning, I bought a new momentum 395 at thanksgiving last year. parked it and tried to hook it up a few weeks ago for test run on the new 2020 Chevy.
    I cannot get the truck to recognize the new trailer. It was doing funky things directional flashing too fast or not working at all. Message telling me their was a brake system problem. Any ideas?
    I have a 2019 3500 Duramax LTZ and I was having the same issue. I was also getting a warning on my dash saying that there was a problem with my trailer brakes. So the second dealer got pro active and found that the wires to the trailer brake controller that was a factory install was too short and was causing grounding and connection issues. They lengthen the wire to the break controller and all is good now.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a heads up. I was at my chevy dealer yesterday and there is a service note with them that says there is definitely a problem with the 2020 Trucks software they are working on. So basically guy when you plug your trailers in do it with the truck shut off and plug them in. Then start the truck. this will get around the issue until a fix is made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12