User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump because Chuck lost it!
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm....I'd be interested on the RLTS for giggles. We have a 287RLTS which only has one slide. Rear Living Totally Sweet! Nah, gotta be something else.
    Todd and Kathy
    2017 Ford F250 4x4, 6.2 gasser, 3.73 gear ratio
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 287RLTS

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grand Design must have a different meaning for the letters. All Reflection travel trailers end in TS whether they have 1, 2,or 3 slides. Non of the Reflection fifth wheels end in TS. I wonder if it has any reference to trailer with slides?
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Todd, I'm not sure about the GD model numbers....that why I asked. I know that I love mine and am waiting for things to open up here in Oregon. We've had this Reflection since Dec 2019 and only had it out once! After a much smaller trailer, this is like a mansion! I'm still getting the hang of it....some things I really like, others are next to useless...Like the so-called stabilizers. Folks that report they are happy with them, also quietly admit they also have other means to stabilize their rig!! For me the easy answer to the problem was to rely on well-known screw jacks, using my electric screw driver.

I certainly would buy another.
    Chuck

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of in the same boat. Got ours in late August last year and used it 3 times. Private campgrounds opened up recently. State parks in a week or so but not sure. We actually had a Popup for 20+ years and not really thinking of getting anything else after selling it. Then boom, we have a big travel trailer. LOL. We're still figuring stuff out. We have the electric stabilizer jacks which work well for us. They have a manual way to put them down too but not easy like using the drill. I think the longer the rig, the harder it is to stabilize? I don't know. We were so used to the Popup moving around with folks getting up at night etc, we don't mind the bounce! Hopefully things will open up soon out there for ya. Good luck and happy camping!
    Todd and Kathy
    2017 Ford F250 4x4, 6.2 gasser, 3.73 gear ratio
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 287RLTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck KJ6DO View Post
    Hi, I'm new here and hope to gain from the collective experience of the forum members. I recently purchased a slightly used 2019 Reflection 315 RLTS....which I already love. But as many used products. there usually seems to be some issues. So; here goes my questions from others with the same model. #1 : What exactly is that strange valve handle below and to the left of the water management panel ? The local GD dealer gave me a really vague answer. He "believed" that it represented the dump valve for an aux grey water tank but couldn't explain where this tank was or what waste water was put into it....or which of the two outside grey water dump valves dumped it.
    #2 : What does the 315 RLTS actually mean?? 315?? RLTS??
    #3 : Last but not least....I was told this was a 36 foot trailer but it measures much longer than that. Also, the dry weight seems to be a puzzle to this same dealer...guess I'll just ave to weigh it.
    Thanks in advance for your help and advice, Chuck
    Hi Chuck! We are trailer twinkies, mine 2016, and I feel your stabilization pain. Mine bought used as well, and the front stabilizer had been abused. Instead of repair/replace, I got two 3-ton aluminum jackstands, 15" height. When I unhook and am near level, in go the stands, at the base of the hitch frame triangle. I leave the hitch jack pad with 1/2" air beneath it.....and it is ROCk solid
    Last edited by wallymann; 05-09-2020 at 07:08 PM.
    Wally & Jane Mann
    2016 313RLTS, Titan Disc brakes
    2016 Ram 3500 TD, 4x4 SRW, Crewcab, Longbed

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was told that in GD-speak TS means Theater Seating. Haven't verified that though.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you post a sketch or a picture of this configuration??? I would love to see that setup so I can get mine to be as solid as yours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12