Well, first I made an appointment for Thursday the 15th to take the trailer in to the dealer for some warranty work. Nothing huge; street side rear stabilizer inner tube won't drop, rear window will not latch closed, gray tank #2 always shows full, 1 drawer doesn't latch closed, one of those plastic pieces that guides or holds the wires under the street side slide is broken. I find these to be very minor issues for a new RV. We will be camping for 4 days before we go in so I hope to dig more and see if there's anything else.

Today's projects:

1) I installed 2 white Maxxair vent covers on both powered fan vents (kitchen and bathroom).
2) I painted my old white flag pole holder black and installed it on my ladder.
3) I installed a Sony Blu-Ray player in one of the entertainment upper cabinets and ran the HDMI cable through the existing chase down to the TV.
4) I installed a Samsung Surround Sound Bar with wireless Sub-woofer. The POS OEM TV doesn't have a decent "sound out" connection so we will only have the surround sound when playing DVDs or streaming video through the new Sony player. I have a better LED HD TV I could install which will give me better performance but I would need to change out the OEM TV mount system to a residential style wall mount. I may do that down the road but this will be fine for now.
5) Not trailer related but I installed 8 new glo-plugs in the truck. I had one that just went bad so I replaced all 8 with AC Delco OEM parts. Really easy job and I can't believe how much the dealer gets to do that!

Coming up probably in February but maybe sooner:

1) installing a 3600 W LP Onan generator
2) installing 2000 W Pure Sine Wave inverter
3) installing a wine rack in one of the upper cabinets over the recliners (have the rack, I just need to decided on the best way to secure it)

Sound bar:

Blu-ray player location. I still need to build in some proper shelving to keep it from moving around but this will work for our upcoming trip and the remote works through the closed glass door!

The sub-woofer fits behind the recliner and plugs in under the dinning table: