User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MJMCCAND View Post
    Is this for the TCS card or the TSD card? I thought the TCS didn't require SSN or bank account info?
    Thanks.
    Here's the link to the TSD fuel card page. On the page that explains the program there is a link to the application.

https://www.tsdlogistics.com/services/fuel-program/
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally tumbled to there being 2 different fuel programs, the TSD and the TCS one.
    I'd been loosely following the threads on the TSD one.

The TCS one is at https://www.fmca.com/index.php/rv-fuel-discounts.html
    Last edited by gbkims; 05-14-2020 at 08:50 AM.
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbkims View Post
    I finally tumbled to there being 2 different fuel programs, the TSD and the TCS one.
    I'd been loosely following the threads on the TSD one.

The TCS one is at https://www.fmca.com/index.php/rv-fuel-discounts.html
    Thanks! The TCS one DOES require a FMCA membership, apparently.
    2020 Grand Design 230 RL
    2019 Ford F-250 6.7L Diesel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those on this thread who use the TSD Program and associated stations (Loves, Petro, TA etc.,) can you speak about the quality of the diesel (percentage of biofuels)?

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by S&TDoyel View Post
    For those on this thread who use the TSD Program and associated stations (Loves, Petro, TA etc.,) can you speak about the quality of the diesel (percentage of biofuels)?
    One of the reasons I choose to fill up at the truck stops is because the fuel is always fresh. With Truckers filling up with 100 - 300 gallons of fuel each time, the truck stops have to be getting tankers of fuel several times each day.

Some truck stops use a Bio-Diesel blend and some do not. Bio-Diesel should not be a problem in any new truck, all the newer trucks are certified for 20% (B-20) Bio-Diesel. If you have an older truck with a dirty fuel system, the Bio-Diesel can loosen any crud you may have in your fuel system and your fuel filter may clog up after the first or second tank. However, this would only happen with an old truck that an accumulation of crud has been allowed to build up.

Bio-Diesel is actually beneficial for your Diesel engine because it is made from oils and it helps to lubricate your engine internally (called Lubriocity). Most Bio-Diesel is made from waste oils and is therefore environmentally friendly. Bio-Diesel has also been shown to increase engine life in vehicles due to Lubriocity.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123