User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kitchen grey tank dump cable problem 2018 310 GK

I am having a problem with the Kitchen grey tank dump valve on my 2018 Solitude 310 GK. The cable to the dump valve in the nautilus is frozen and will not budge. I took the cover off of the under belly and disconnected the cable to dump the tank. By removing a screw I was able to manually open the valve to dump the tank. The Kitchen tank valve is on the opposite side of the trailer from the nautilus by the stairway to the trailer. It seems that GD used LaSalle Bristol dump valves in the trailer. It is a 1 1/2 valve and LaSalle Bristol does not sell the cable as a seperate item as Valterra does. I do not mind buying the whole valve but I need to know the cable length for the valve in order to buy it. I really do not want to take it out until I have a new one. Has anyone replaced this valve and cable on a Solitude?

Thanks
    Tom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same issue with our 2019 Imagine 2600RB. Need to know cable lengths.. how did you make out on this?