Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recent RV Financing Rates (April 2020)

Hi all. I’m a long time lurker and just pulled the trigger on a custom order 381M.

I searched the forum to get an idea for what other’s financing terms are, but the posts I’m finding are at least a couple of months old and rates have come down.

The dealer offered me 4.99% interest for 180 months through Bank of the West, which is pretty good, and I’m wondering if anyone else who recently purchased has seen a better rate elsewhere. I’m going to accelerate the payments to pay it off in half the time, but want the flexibility of lower payments for the time being.

Thanks

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been trying to keep up on rates as well. I’d say if you can get 4.99% at 180 months take it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My credit union has 3.49% for 60 months. I was able to secure 2.99% due to a bonus reduction for returning customers. Their rate for 180 months is 5.74%
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2400
    2019 F150 XLT 4x4, 3.5 EcoBoost

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My assumption is that rates should still be pretty good compared to September 2017 when I bought. I also wanted flexibility for a payment and Bank of America offered me either 4% or 4.125% for 180 months.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch ISR Version
    Predator 3500W Inverter Generator
    2017 Ram 3500 Mega cab SRW w/6.4L Hemi, Ramboxes, Active Air Rear Suspension
    2017 Aluma 8214HS
    2015 Lund Crossover 1775 XS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased on Thursday and got 5.24%. I dont really plan on keeping it financed that long so I was not that concerned about it.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsickler View Post
    I just purchased on Thursday and got 5.24%. I dont really plan on keeping it financed that long so I was not that concerned about it.
    What was your credit score for that rate. And how long is the loan for. We are looking at financing today as our trailer is on order, do to be here in August.

Nick

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My credit union is offering an 8 year home refinance at 2.4%. We did that several years ago, pulling enough out of equity to pay for the first RV. Then paid off the loan in 3 years....
    Even with closing costs, we won!
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed on a 2021 351MR A week ago at 4.75 thru good sams which uses Bank of the West. Was locked in at 4.45 but did not get closed within the 30 days and rates had gone up. Only problem was they are behind and it took almost three weeks to get closed.